Intelligence That Informs The Threat Picture And Strengthens The Community Against Fraud
An Intelligence membership (known as Community membership) enables organisations who don't have data to share, to be part of the UK's fraud prevention community and share their intelligence, knowledge and expertise, as well as benefit from others within the community.
Like our data, the sharing of our intelligence is based on the core principle of reciprocity - so all members will be expected to participate as well as draw from the wealth of knowledge and expertise that Cifas holds and facilitates.
Intelligence members access our Intelligence and Forum areas in The Portal, our secure digital gateway. You will not have access to the National Fraud Database or the Internal Fraud Database.
What Do I Gain As An Intelligence Member?
You'll access dynamic intelligence and expert resources through our Portal:
- Be Aware Alerts: quick fire alerts that warn of trending or suspected threats, including information on Modus Operandi.
- Fraud Threat Information: emerging fraud threats and trends shared by your fellow community members at our dedicated intelligence sharing groups.
- Weekly Intelligence Briefings: highlighting key fraud issues and threats. them susceptible to committing fraud, to limit your exposure and the damage to your business.
- Expert analysis from Cifas experts, drawn from Cifas data - including our flagship report, Fraudscape, and our member-eyes only Strategic Intelligence Assessment.
- Our Portal Forum, where our community shares the threats they are seeing and discusses their response.
What Are The Additional Benefits Of Joining The UK's Fraud Prevention Community?
You will access all the universal benefits of membership:
- Learning opportunities through the Cifas Fraud and Cyber Academy, including accredited and postgraduate learning.
- Collaboration with thousands of professionals from hundreds of organisations, from across the sectors.
- Additional member benefits, including exclusive online and offline events, forums and seminars, and member only discounts.
- Training courses in fraud prevention for your organisation, at member rate.