The secure digital gateway to the UK’s fraud prevention community.
The Portal is the epicentre of fraud intelligence, and the single point of delivery for all Cifas products and services.
With a single sign on, you can access all the benefits of your membership - at any time, from any location.
Discover more about the Portal's four main areas below:
Intelligence provides you with timely insight and alerts – curated from the updates we get from law enforcement, our latest stats and analysis, and real-time conversations in the Forum.
- Keep up to date with our Daily Intelligence Briefings;
- Focus your response by monitoring our Fraud Threats and Trends;
- Stay warned and informed about emerging threats through Be Aware Alerts;
- Gain a strategic view of the fraud landscape through our Strategic Intelligence Assessment;
- Access resources including specialist reports and collaborative research, information from law enforcement and best practice guides.
The Forum connects you with the UK's fraud prevention community at any time, from anywhere in the country.
- Create your profile to find and connect with other professionals and industry experts;
- Discuss the latest fraud trends with your sector and across the industry;
- Explore shared solutions to industry-wide fraud threats;
- Network and chat with colleagues and peers.
Available to data sharing members, Investigations contains the tools and technology you need to conduct successful investigations.
- Search and file to the National Fraud Database and the Internal Fraud Database through the FIND platform;
- Reach out to other data-sharing organisations to get support and information with your investigations;
- Look up individuals through our Member Register.
Everything you need to use our products and services.
- Intelligent search function to quickly find relevant help and guidance;
- A comprehensive library of FAQs, guidance and information to help you navigate all aspects of the Portal
- 'Ask the team' function if you can't find the answer you're looking for.