How does Cifas Direct work?
When you search our databases, your systems will call the Cifas API (Applicaton Programming Interface), which creates a secure connection to FIND and then transmit the data you want to search. The Cifas Direct service will then undertake the search and any additional analytics and return the results back to your systems.
What are the benefits of using Cifas Direct?
- Deploy our data at any point in your customer management process – not just at application or claim stage;
- Your search results are displayed within your own systems, so you can manage the data to best fit your processes;
- As a controller of your own system, you can use our data as an additional source if your system gathers information from different sources;
- More efficient and guaranteed access to all our additional features that some Agencies cannot or will not offer;
- Always return data based on all our data matching rules (some Agencies do not use the full set);
- Improve your reporting – by feeding Cifas data into your system, you can configure internal tools and reports around your use of the information.
All these benefits are included in your subscription fee.
What do I need to do to use Cifas Direct?
You will need to have the IT capability to work with APIs and build an interface from your internal system that holds your customer or application data. We’re here to help every step of the way and will provide documentation and detailed blueprints for the API services as well as any other assistance you require.