Lynton House COVID Mitigation
In line with government guidance Cifas and Lynton House management, have taken the following steps to mitigate the risk against Covid-19 when visiting our premises:
- Upon arrival at Lynton House, visitors will be asked to use the designated IN door which will be kept open to avoid touch.
- At main reception visitors and staff are required to have their temperature taken via a non-contact thermal imaging thermometer positioned at the entrance to the building.
- If a visitor/member of staff were to demonstrate a temperature reading of 38oC or greater, they will be denied access to the building, asked to stand to the side and have a second reading taken after a short period of time. If the second reading is still high, the visitor will be denied access and asked to seek medical advice.
- On entering Lynton House (and departing), visitors will be asked to use one of the freestanding hand sanitiser stations installed in the main reception area (these are foot operated).
- To comply with current guidelines around social distancing, visitors are asked to only use the lift (one person at a time) for their upward journey to the 6th Floor or take the main staircase (left hand side only). Priority will be given to those who are unable to use the staircase for health reasons and those on the upper floors.
- Visitors will be asked to take the rear staircase for their downward journey.
- Upon entry to our offices visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitisers available when they enter and depart.
- Visitors will be required to adhere to the 2m distance whilst in the office at all times.
- The office has plenty of hand sanitisers upon entrance to our reception area and posters are displayed to remind our guests and colleagues to social distance and of the government guidelines in place.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the coffee machines and will be placed in the meeting rooms you have booked.