More information on the upcoming Member Forum will become available on the Cifas Portal homepage.
About the Member Forum
Knowing how to file cases correctly, using our data, and understanding recent fraud risks and trends helps our members prevent millions of pounds in fraud losses each year. In order to stay ahead of financial criminals it’s vital we use new and innovative technology to strengthen fraud prevention strategies.
The Member Forum covers everything from the detail to the bigger picture. Join a workshop on filing cases to Cifas’ databases. Or listen to industry thought leaders speaking about the future of fraud prevention. Experts from all areas of Cifas attend the Forum and are joined by industry leading speakers and exhibitors.
At the Forum you’ll get:
- An exclusive look at new Cifas products and services;
- Problem-solving, thought-provoking, 1-2-1 discussions with Cifas experts and team leaders;
- An inside look at recent fraud and risk trends;
- Best practice tips for using Cifas’ databases;
- An understanding of our future and where your organisation fits in;
- Networking opportunities with fellow members.
We post information and updates about the annual Member Forum on the Cifas Portal.
Excellent day - all speakers presented on interesting and varied topics. Good value for money.
Great day, well organised throughout and were kept engaged from start to finish, fantastic event.
I thought the duration of each talk was exactly right, long enough to go into detail on each topic but not too long as to lose the audience's attention. I also enjoyed the variety of topics and being able to chose different talks to attend.