Board, Meeting, Conference and Training Rooms near Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross in London
Cifas has a range of Meeting, Training and Conference Rooms available for hire. As a not-for-profit organisation, we can offer competitive rates for our facilities, with no VAT to pay when hiring a room.
Our offices are in Bloomsbury, Central London, overlooking Tavistock Square, which is:
- a short walk from Euston and King's Cross St Pancras railway stations
- within walking distance of Euston, Euston Square, Russell Square and King's Cross St Pancras London Underground stations (with their links to the Circle, Victoria, Northern, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines)
- well served by central London bus routes
- close to a variety of hotels and guest houses to suit all budgets.
All our Meeting and Training Rooms come equipped with:
- air conditioning
- large plasma screen TVs and flipcharts for your interactive sessions
- flexible seating arrangements
- specialist audiovisual equipment (on request)
- complimentary refreshments.
We also have arrangements with a number of caterers, who can provide a lunch buffet if you need one. The cost of catering will vary depending on your needs, and unlike room hire, will include VAT.
The Balchin Room is the largest of our three rooms. It is a bright and airy space that can be configured to cater for large groups for training, seminars or meetings.
The Hilton Room, our IT suite, is equipped with 10 PCs with internet access - ideal for multi-media training, small or medium-sized meetings.
The Tavistock Room is a bright, comfortable space that overlooks Tavistock Square Gardens. It is ideal for smaller training courses or meetings.