The Member eForum is now open for booking.
Book your places today
The essential event for Cifas members
At the Cifas Member eForum, Cifas staff and special guests will provide you with the latest updates from the Cifas community to help you detect and prevent more fraud.
While we can't be together in person this year, the online events platform Hopin will provide you with a number of popular features from our usual events, including networking, an expo area with our sponsors and the chance to interact with our polls and others in the event chat.
All day: talk to the team
Dealing with a tricky case? Unsure about a filing? Want to understand your e-Review process better? Throughout the day, experts from Cifas will be on hand for 1-2-1 discussions or small group sessions.
Please note times may be subject to minor adjustment.
9.30am-10.00am - Pre-Forum Networking and Expo
10.00am-10.45am - The UK's fraud prevention community
- Introductions from Cifas CEO Mike Haley and Chair John Browett
- Hear about the latest updates to our Handbooks and the work we're doing to improve your experience as a Cifas member
10.45am - 11.00am - Morning Networking Break and Expo
11.00am - 12.00pm - Helping you to fight fraud
- Updates from a number of Cifas staff, including the launches of IFD Enhanced, Cifas Learning and Digital Fraud Checks; as well as the latest intelligence from our work on Money Mules and Fraud Networks.
- Guest presentation from our partners Mango Solutions on our work with them to improve your experience when searching our databases.
12.00pm - 12.15pm - Afternoon Networking Break and Expo
12.15pm - 1.10pm - Cifas in the global pandemic
- Latest statistics from the National Fraud Database and Internal Fraud Database from our Head of Fraud Intelligence Amber Burridge.
- Further updates on Cifas services and our response to the global pandemic.
1.10pm-1.30pm Post-Forum Networking and Expo
Who is the Member eForum for?
The event is exclusive to Cifas member organisations and is ideal for:
- Professionals who use Cifas as part of their regular fraud and financial crime prevention operations, including those who use the Cifas Portal;
- Managers and team leaders who are responsible for financial crime fraud prevention teams and processes that use Cifas;
- Senior executives and directors looking for a better understanding of how Cifas works with, and benefits, their organisation.
Book your places today
With thanks to our exhibitors
Mitek, Smartnumbers and the Cifas Fraud & Cyber Academy.
Find out more about our sponsors here