Fraud Excellence: Identity Document Fraud Training
This one day course will run in Cifas Training Suite, London on the 11th of February 2020.
Cifas Members: £350 Non Members: £400
Recognise document fraud
This very popular Identity Document Fraud Training course provides you with the knowledge of how identity fraud is committed and how to recognise the security features in documents that are commonly used to establish identity. Book your place today.
The course is designed for anyone with a document verification role, including:
- Front line staff;
- Professional fraud investigators or those who identify fraudulent documents;
- Those who are asked to examine identity documents on a regular basis;
- Vetting, HR and Security officers in sensitive and vulnerable sites.
Prevent document fraud in your organisation
The course is highly participative and is delivered using a mixture of formal presentation, practical examples, group exercises, discussion and a short multiple choice test. The course is very relevant for maintaining knowledge and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the common security features in passports (UK and Foreign), driving licenses (UK and Foreign) and identity cards (Foreign) to determine whether a document is forged, counterfeit or fake;
- Use forgery detection equipment and recognise counterfeit and forged documents;
- Understand how a genuine document can be falsified or altered;
- Understand the impact of identity fraud on the UK economy;
- Understand the various types of identity fraud;
- Understand the criminal legislation used to prosecute identity fraud;
- Understand what constitutes primary and secondary identity fraud.
Work with our expert trainers
Our expert trainer can deliver the course in-house at your premises, or at our Cifas offices in central London. Please email us if you require further information.
This ‘Fraud Excellence’ course is certified by Cifas and PDA Associates.