Digital Document Fraud
Why should you choose Digital Document Fraud?
Digital documents are a central component of identity verification – which means it is vital that you can spot signs of tampering and fraud and truly Know Your Customer – while protecting your existing customers.
What will you learn?
You’ll gain a practical understanding of the principles of digital document forensics and how it fights fraud, as well as a solid grounding in the technology used in the assessment of digital documents. You’ll gain skills that are immediately applicable in your day-to-day role, from analysing emails, pdfs and other documents to gathering and using metadata. Finally, you’ll put your newfound skills into practice through a ‘real world’ scenario, where you’ll investigate and analyse a case and produce a professional report.
What skills will you gain?
You will be able to:
- Understand the technology and technical skills involved in identifying digital document fraud
- Understanding, gathering and using metadata in your investigations
- Analysing emails, pdf files and other documents for usable data
- Plot timelines and location maps
- Create a professional report of your findings
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
Who should attend this course?
Delegates who have attended this course include:
- Professionals whose roles require them to identify or investigate documents
- Vetting, HR and security personnel, often from sensitive or vulnerable sites
- Front line staff
- Fraud and financial crime professionals
Who is the trainer?
Peter Darby Associates is a specialist counter fraud training and consultancy company founded by Peter Darby. Peter and his team of associates have over forty years’ experience working in the counter fraud investigation community, including the design, development and delivery of professional counter fraud training.
Course information and booking
- Two day course. Next scheduled date: 17 and 18 March
- £590 for Cifas members, £690 for non-members. Prices per delegate
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking