Reports into: Head of Marketing & Communications
Directorate: Product Innovation
Location: Working from Anywhere in the UK with travel required
• Develop and deliver an integrated marketing strategy to drive target audience reach and engagement and support the drive for revenue.
• Creating and overseeing innovative and creative marketing campaigns and engaging digital campaigns and production of high-quality content in print and digital formats.
• Working in collaboration with colleagues across Cifas, build upon the strength of Cifas’ brand identity as a leader in fraud prevention.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Develop and deliver Cifas’ marketing strategy for our products, learning and events, for new and existing members, refreshing our marketing campaigns in line with emerging product launches
2. Build strong and collaborative relationships across Cifas to create and lead in marketing activity and content to support engagement with key audiences and stakeholders.
3. Work in collaboration with Business Development, Data Integrity and Member Experience teams to successfully engage, inform Cifas members with our products, systems, and data, maximising their experience as members.
4. Responsible for creating marketing strategies using a wide range of channels and tactics, including organising events, webinars, mail campaigns, social media, and paid-for activity.
5. Respond and adapt quickly to changes in the industry or business priorities to evolve strategies and work strands, accordingly, advising Head of Marketing & Communications on opportunities to expand business opportunities through marketing activity.
6. Oversee production of marketing assets and create engaging and compelling collateral to drive revenue growth, ensuring our tone of voice and messaging is on-brand and aligned with all our communication channels and business values.
7. Working in collaboration with Communications colleagues to build upon existing opportunities for marketing activity, identifying opportunities to expand Cifas’ reputation as a leader in fraud prevention.
8. Work with the Business Development team to optimise the marketing/lead funnel for leads, ensuring opportunities are followed-up in a timely and effective manner.
9. Analyse lead sources through Cifas’ CRM, advising on improvements for lead generation, including carrying out regular analysis of marketing and campaign activity success.
10. Working closely with Growth Marketing Executive to ensure marketing activity is delivered on time and on-brand and is focussed on delivering high-quality leads.
11. Selecting and positioning Cifas at events and forums including speaker opportunities and industry awards in order to maximise lead generation, expenditure and return on investment.
12. Representation at internal meetings, including at subcommittees, Operational Governance meetings, and other forums as required, creating engaging and informative updates for the business.
Standard Responsibilities: Adopt and comply with Cifas values, policies and procedures including:
• Code of Conduct
• Health & Safety
• Data Protection, privacy and use of IT resources
• People & Culture policies and procedures
• Equality and diversity
No role profile can cover every issue which may arise within the post at various times. The post holder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time, which are broadly consistent with those described.
• Degree in marketing / communications or equivalent business qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• Experienced Marketing professional with strong product marketing exposure.
• Previous knowledge of Financial crime, Fraud prevention or the Digital Identity markets, advantageous.
• Previous experience of real-time decision making (e.g., lead optimisation, next-best action, sentiment analysis).
• Demonstrable experience in end-to-end product and value proposition creation.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and leverage teams across the business to implement the strategy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to forge strong working relationships across teams understands the impact of own actions on colleagues..
• Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills, and skilled in authentically building credibility, trust and influence at all levels.
• Strategic contributor with the ability to bring further market knowledge and intelligence to the business.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills with a proven track record of driving and growing multiple revenue streams, with ability to build strong networks and use these to identify prospective members.
• Able to respond positively to change, identifying the need for change and innovation.
• Strong role model of behaviours consistent with our values of collaboration, integrity, expertise, innovation, and respect.
• Excellent communication approach with engaging written skills, works effectively within a team,
• Creative and analytical thinking style, applying tenacity in the face of obstacles, with excellent problem-solving skills, and suggest practical resolutions.
• High level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open, and honest.
• Ability to work professionally to deadlines and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
• There may be occasions where the post holder is required to work outside of standard hours.
• The post holder may be required to attend meetings and events outside of normal office base and to do this occasional travel will be required.
We want to make Cifas a great place to work and a great organisation that really delivers for its members. Our values define the behaviours we expect from our people and are designed to guide how we work, every day. Everyone within the organisation is expected to demonstrate the following behaviours:
Expertise: We develop exceptional skills and knowledge to enable us to do a great job and be recognised as the authority in what we do. Behaviours:
• I develop and upskill my colleagues
• I take opportunities to continuously develop my skills
• I share knowledge
• I strive to produce the highest standard of work
• I listen to others and adapting the way we do things to better serve others
Respect: We treat everyone in the organisation fairly and respectfully regardless of job role, background, or personality. Behaviours:
• I trust and empower my colleagues and strive to deliver on my promises, being reliable and accountable.
• I show appreciation for others by acknowledging and giving positive feedback at all levels.
• I support and proactively help others.
• I am polite, friendly, attentive, and considerate in every interaction, understanding personal differences and diversity.
• I aim to be transparent and ensure everyone feels valued, able to contribute and be heard.
Integrity: We do the right thing for the right reasons and in the right way, dealing with everyone in an ethical and fair manner. Behaviours:
• I will challenge when I feel something is wrong
• I act in an ethical manner and I will promote that behaviour in others
• I take responsibility and am accountable for my actions
• I am honest and truthful in my dealings with others
• I will always try to do what I say
• I give credit where it is due
Collaboration: We work together collectively, engaging and contributing as one team supporting each other all the way, in order to find new perspectives and reach our shared goals. Behaviours:
• I am open and willing to hear and share ideas
• I respectfully debate and communicate
• I show interest beyond my own area of expertise and personal agenda
• I seek to motivate myself and others to have confidence in what we do
• I step up where I see opportunities to support others
• I approach situations positive and inspire healthy communication
Innovation: We should always be seeking ways to improve, positively challenging the how, why, and what to ensure that we realise our vision by evolving, discovering, and adapting. Behaviours:
• I am never afraid to suggest something different
• I am open and curious towards new ideas and ways of working
• I nurture and inspire creativity to allow ideas to flourish
• I am prepared to take a risk and give it a go
• I have the confidence to challenge and be challenged