Contract – 12 Months FTC
Reports into: Head of Member Experience
Location: Remote Working with some travel required
• Enhance Cifas member experience by efficiently and effectively responding to operational queries.
• Ensure members are aware of all relevant Cifas products and services, trained appropriately with suitable engagement to maximise the value they receive from Cifas membership resulting in high levels of satisfaction and retention.
• Continually review and improve Member Experience processes drive overall team performance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Deliver excellent service to members through effective relationship management and by demonstrating behaviours consistent with our values.
2. Actively promote best practice in the use of existing Cifas products and services that maximises member value and being relentlessly focussed on driving retention, reciprocity, and engagement across the membership.
3. Support our member in identifying the adopting of appropriate or additional Cifas products, services and training, as appropriate.
4. In collaboration with Cifas colleagues, resolve queries, escalating as required to relevant teams, and keeping the member experience at the core of the interaction. Keeping abridged of query progress to timely resolution and member experience.
5. Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement to services and processes to be automated, challenging when appropriate to work in smarter ways whilst improving member experience and enabling a more positive relationship.
6. Working closely with our members, ensure representation of their interests to colleagues across Cifas: ensuring that complexities and issues facing members in the fraud prevention environment that are of strategic or operational significance to Cifas are articulated within a timely and appropriate manner.
7. Develop and deliver member refresher training to increase member engagement, knowledge-building and maintain the integrity of Cifas data.
8. Actively continue to develop own understanding of the business, in particular our member handbook and how members operate Cifas products, regularly reviewing processes and actively participating in supporting the Member Experience team in delivering our business objectives.
9. Constructively address data integrity and reciprocity issues with members creating positive outcomes for both the member and wider Cifas membership.
10. Provide member insight and subject matter expertise through effective cross office collaboration on Cifas projects.
11. Professionally represent Cifas at external meetings, conferences and events, and producing external presentations as required.
Standard Responsibilities Adopt and comply with Cifas values, policies and procedures including:
• Code of Conduct
• Health & Safety
• Data Protection, information security, data privacy and use of IT resources
• People & Culture policies and procedures including Equality and diversity
No role profile can cover every issue which may arise within the post at various times. The post holder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time, which are broadly consistent with those described.
Degree level or equivalent qualification. Relevant experience acceptable.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Able to build and maintain key relationships across a range of internal and external teams and members, relying on interpersonal skills to develop rapport and taking into account requirements of individuals and members.
• Able to show empathy, outstanding listening skills as well as other qualities such as honesty and integrity and the ability to challenge appropriately.
• Excellent ability to vary communication style, both written and verbal, to connect in a way which has a positive impact on others. Able to communicate very effectively at all levels.
• Highly skilled at anticipating, responding to and satisfying member needs by ensuring an excellent service is provided to them., particularly during times of high demand.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of Cifas operation, processes and procedures, and Cifas membership model, advantageous.
• Previous experience exposure working within fraud prevention environment, understanding of Cifas Handbooks, and how members access Cifas data, essential.
• A ‘can do’ solutions focused approach, resourceful and works to make things happen, taking others along with them.
• Confident ownership of information and processes, while proactively seeking opportunity to learn.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, using sound judgment and maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade influence and, when appropriate, challenge with tact and diplomacy.
• High level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest.
• Ability to work professionally to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• There may be occasions where the post holder is required to work outside of standard hours.
• The post holder may be required to attend meetings and events outside of normal office base and to do this occasional travel will be required.
We want to make Cifas a great place to work and a great organisation that really delivers for its members. Our values define the behaviours we expect from our people and are designed to guide how we work, every day. Everyone within the organisation is expected to demonstrate the following behaviours:
We develop exceptional skills and knowledge to enable us to do a great job and be recognised as the authority in what we do. Behaviours:
• I develop and upskill my colleagues
• I take opportunities to continuously develop my skills
• I share knowledge
• I strive to produce the highest standard of work
• I listen to others and adapting the way we do things to better serve others
We treat everyone in the organisation fairly and respectfully regardless of job role, background or personality. Behaviours:
• I trust and empower my colleagues and strive to deliver on my promises, being reliable and accountable.
• I show appreciation for others by acknowledging and giving positive feedback at all levels.
• I support and proactively help others.
• I am polite, friendly, attentive and considerate in every interaction, understanding personal differences and diversity.
• I aim to be transparent and ensure everyone feels valued, able to contribute and be heard.
We do the right thing for the right reasons and in the right way, dealing with everyone in an ethical and fair manner. Behaviours:
• I will challenge when I feel something is wrong
• I act in an ethical manner and I will promote that behaviour in others
• I take responsibility and am accountable for my actions
• I am honest and truthful in my dealings with others
• I will always try to do what I say
• I give credit where it is due
We work together collectively, engaging and contributing as one team supporting each other all the way, in order to find new perspectives and reach our shared goals. Behaviours:
• I am open and willing to hear and share ideas
• I respectfully debate and communicate
• I show interest beyond my own area of expertise and personal agenda
• I seek to motivate myself and others to have confidence in what we do
• I step up where I see opportunities to support others
• I approach situations positive and inspire healthy communication
We should always be seeking ways to improve, positively challenging the how, why and what to ensure that we realise our vision by evolving, discovering and adapting. Behaviours:
• I am never afraid to suggest something different
• I am open and curious towards new ideas and ways of working
• I nurture and inspire creativity to allow ideas to flourish
• I am prepared to take a risk and give it a go
• I have the confidence to challenge and be challenged