People & Culture Coordinator (Job Share)
We are curently looking for a People & Culture Coordinator to cover various ongoing activities within the People & Culture team. This role will be a permanent 2 days a week job-share contract due to start in September 2021.
Head of People & Culture
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Primary lead on monthly payroll activities, including accurate processing of pay, pension and benefits; liaising with suppliers and external parties, as required. Support annual remuneration reviews activities.
2. Primary lead on employee communication activities, in collaboration with various business areas, creating fresh, engaging content; including uploading VLOGs, blogs, articles, Wellbeing, Reward updates.
3. Responsible for employee onboarding, creating offer packs, engaging referencing agencies, and processing employee onto HR and payroll systems; booking onto corporate induction and tracking mandatory training completion.
4. Support data management processes, ensuring accurate and relevant employee data inputting, operating within GPDR principles.
5. Active participant in resourcing and recruitment, case, absence and performance management activities; coordination duties ranging from tracking progress; creating regular forum for P&C team to meet; running statistical analysis.
6. Assist with management of People & Culture intranet pages; Cifas career site and social media presence.
7. Generate employee correspondence as required, primary lead on managing digital employee filing, ensuring updated and relevant.
8. Providing note-taking support at sickness absence, maternity / paternity discussions, performance management, grievances and disciplinary, as required.
9. Coordination of cultural engagement initiatives and events support e.g. staff conferences, mandatory training events, management training events, Cultural Champion activities, Graduate/Apprentice/talent recruitment.
10. Support Head of People and Culture with delivery of People Projects, as required
Standard Responsibilities Adopt and comply with Cifas values, policies and procedures including:
· Code of Conduct
· Health & Safety
· Data Protection, privacy and use of IT resources
· People & Culture policies and procedures
· Equality and diversity
No role profile can cover every issue which may arise within the post at various times. You will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time, which are broadly consistent with those described.
· CIPD qualified / equivalent qualification / or prepared to work towards accreditation.
· GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Previous experience of Office Administration / working within People & Culture team / supporting payroll processes and data inputting (essential)
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Offices including Outlook, Excel (Advanced preferred); Word; PowerPoint; Vision and Teams
· Data analysis and interpretation skills, with experience of writing reports, letters and emails
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organisational skills with strong self-management skills
· A relentless drive to improve performance and deliver outstanding results through more effective ways of working.
· Confident ownership of information and processes, while proactively seeking opportunity to learn;
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, using sound judgment and maintaining a high degree of confidentiality;
· Excellent communication approach with engaging written skills, works effectively within a team, understands the impact of own actions on colleagues.
· High level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest.
· There may be occasions where you are required to work outside of standard hours, to fulfil your role requirements.
· You may be required to attend meetings and events outside of normal office base and to do this occasional travel will be required.
Hours of Work: 14 Hours / Week, 2 days between Monday and Friday
Location: Office Based in London, WC1H 9LT (Working from home during the current Covid-19 pandemic and until further government guildelines are released) or Homeworking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inclusive, forward-thinking and passionate organisation. In return you will be entitled to excellent benefits including 33 days annual holidays (pro-rated), pension, private healthcare and access to family friendly policies.
Our approach to Equality Diversity and Inclusion within the workplace enables us to attract, retain and develop the best talent. We believe the diversity of our people make us stronger and enables us to better our service in fighting fraud and financial related crime.